LUNÁTICO ASTRONOMÍA, S.L. PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
ENTITY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Lunático Astronomía, S.L.
- Postal Address: c/ Peña Enebro, 8, 28250 Torrelodones, Madrid – Spain
- Phone: +34 91 859 55 67
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- VAT number ID: ESB84694454
- Registered in the Commercial Registry of Madrid: Tomo 22.685, Libro 0, Folio 135, Sección 8, Hoja M-405790, Inscripción 1
PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT AND CONSERVATION OF DATA
The personal data that you provide us will be used by Lunático Astronomía, SL, for the management of the contractual relationship referred to the sale, advice, and shipping of astronomy-related goods, as well as for the sending of information of your interest about our products and services, and for administrative and accounting management. In addition to complying with the applicable laws on fiscal and commercial matters.
Provided that the user has not revoked their consent, the data provided will be retained while the business relationship is maintained, and for a period of 5 years from the last confirmation of interest.
LEGITIMATION OF THE TREATMENT
The legal basis for the treatment of your data lies in the express consent provided.
OBTAINING THE DATA
The personal data we discuss in Lunático Astronomía, S.L. have been provided directly by you by registering in our store, placing an order, filling in the inquiry form or by other means of communication with our company. Likewise, the server in which said data will be stored and processed meets the necessary security measures to avoid alteration, loss, unauthorized processing or access to said data.
No data will be transferred to third parties, except legal obligation.
RIGHTS OF INTERESTED PARTIES
You have the right to obtain confirmation about whether Lunático Astronomía, S.L. is processing personal data that concerns you.
You have the right to access your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, if applicable, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
You have the right to request the portability of the data you have given us.
In certain circumstances, you may request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may object to the processing of your data. In these cases Lunático Astronomía, S.L. will not treat your data except for legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
You can exercise your rights, either by writing to LUNATICO ASTRONOMIA SL, whose address for correspondence purposes is located at Peña Enebro 8, at 28250 Torrelodones (Madrid), or by email to email@example.com. In this request, you must include the name and surname of the User, photocopy of the National Identity Document or Passport, petition, address for the purposes of notifications, date, and signature. In the case of representation, it must be accredited by a reliable document.
Likewise, we inform you of your right to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency if the request to exercise a right has not been correctly fulfilled or if for any other reason you consider that your personal data is not being treated correctly.
EU Cookies Directive (ePrivacy)
- WHAT COOKIES ARE?
Cookies are small pieces of data that are downloaded to your computer or mobile device when you visit a website or application. Cookies work to make your experience browsing our site as smooth as possible and they remember your preferences so you don’t have to insert your details again and again.
- DIFFERENT TYPES OF COOKIES?
This page uses these types of cookies:
- The essentials: Some cookies are essential for you to be able to experience the full functionality of our site. For example, these cookies allow you to log-in to your Lunático Astronomía account and add products to your basket and checkout securely. Without these cookies, some parts of our site just won’t work as they should.
- The customizers: These cookies (also called functional cookies) allow our site to remember your preferences, helping you to customize your experience on our site.
- The performance improvers: These cookies tell us about how you use the site and they help us to make it better.
- The targeters: These cookies (also called advertising cookies) are used to deliver advertising content that is relevant to you and they can be used to track the effectiveness of our ad campaigns on third party websites. These cookies are placed on our site by our third-party service providers and they may remember your web browsing activity and may be used to understand your demographics, such as age and gender. Only anonymized information is captured and used and the purpose is to provide you with content that is relevant to you.
- HOW TO DISABLE COOKIES
The way in which the user can disable cookies depends on the browser or browsers that they use. All browsers allow you to change the settings related to cookies. The steps to reach this configuration in the main browsers used today, although the steps described may vary depending on the version of the browser, are as follows:
- THIRD-PARTY COOKIES
This website uses third-party cookies, specifically, we use the services from Google Adsense and Analytics for our statistics and advertising. Some cookies are required for the correct working of the site, for example, the integrated search system. Our site also includes some other third party functionalities. For instance, you can easily share content in social networks such as Facebook, Twitter or Google+ using simple buttons.
- MORE INFORMATION.
If the user prevents the activation of cookies or deactivates it, if previously authorized, the operation of some features of the website may be affected. For any queries in relation to our policy on cookies and your choices, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.